The 2014 EBook Challenge
Encouraging readers to expand past just physical books to embrace ebooks in all forms.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2014, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
CD – 10 ebooks – Passed this as of January 14
DVD – 25 ebooks – Passed this as of January 27
Memory stick – 50 ebooks – Passed this as of February 22 (approx.)
Hard drive – 75 ebooks – Passed this as of March some time
Server – 100 ebooks – Passed this in May.
Human brain – 150 ebooks – Passed this in July
2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge
- Douglas – Grace Burrowes
- Tennessee Takedown – Lena Diaz
- Heart of Stone – Christine Warren
- Shatter – Joan Swan
- Must Love Dukes – Elizabeth Michels
- Mr. Virile & the Girl Next Door – Gwen Hayes (novella)
- The Magic Between Us by Tammy Falkner
- The Prosecutor by Adrienne Giordano
- Circle of Fire by Keri Arthur
- Devil in Paradise by Susan Kearney
- The Nymph’s Labyrinth
- Desperately Seeking Suzanna – Elizabeth Michels
- Tycoon Reunion by Candace Havens/Shannon Leigh
- Die for Love by Caridad Pineiro (DNF, submitted explanation on NetGalley)
- One Rogue Too Many by Samantha Grace (not reviewed on blog)
- Death Defying by Nina Croft
- The Billion Dollar Bachelor by Jackie Ashenden
- Love at Stake by Victoria Davies
- Back In Her Husband’s Bed by Andrea Laurence (not reviewed on blog)
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti (not reviewed on blog)
- A SEAL’s Kiss by Tawny Weber (review coming 3/11)
2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge