Okay, this post was totally supposed to go up first thing this morning, buuuut yeah, I never finished it. So here it is. Happy New Year everyone!
Checking in on 2013 Resolutions:
- Write Books 4-6 (or finish the series, if I do it in less than 6 books) of the Dream-Walker War. – Yeah, I ended up abandoning this series altogether.
- Become a healthier person (losing a significant amount of weight – no number, just good weight loss) – I actually did do this. I’m somewhere between 20 & 30 pounds lighter than last year at this time.
- Become a healthier person (do more exercise regularly) – I did this for a while, and I still walk more now than I did a year ago.
- Write at least one or two novellas NOT in the Dream-Walker War series – Did this, except I wrote two novels, not novellas. Only one was fit to put out there, and it’s gone nowhere.
- Stay off of antidepressants.
- Not give up writing as I’m tempted every day these days to do.
- Become a healthier person (losing a significant amount of weight).
- Become a healthier person (exercise regularly throughout the entire year).
- Write Book 2 in the Hearts of Stone series, even if I don’t think it’s going anywhere.
- Write the intro novel/novella for futuristic alien invasion series where the treaty is forged.
- Write the first actual book in the invasion series (100 years after intro novel/novella).
So – there they are. Not spectacular, nor really any mention of publishing contracts. I’m not sure I believe in that possibility any more (can you tell, I’m very depressed at the moment?). But at least I keep writing.
How about you? Do you have any resolutions?