Just a quick post to add to the other blogs out there saying Happy Thanksgiving.
I don’t normally like to talk about being grateful, though I try to make sure I always thank people when they need it. However, here’s my “thankful for” list:
- My mother-in-law. Not only has she done (and will do) almost all the Thanksgiving cooking (which is probably good since I only bake, not cook), but she has been a God-send in the eight months since the girls were born. I’ve started pricing daycares and…yeah. I appreciate her even more right now, with the prices involved.
- That my girls came out healthy with only minimal problems at being born at 35 weeks. They’re now perfect lil’ babies (even if one doesn’t believe in sleep).
- My husband. He keeps me around and loves me even when I’m cranky.
- My boy. He’s funny and a pain in the butt, and wonderful.
- Thankful to have a job with awesome co-workers and a fabulous boss.
- Incredibly grateful that my mom’s no longer in pain and hopefully happy with Daddy now.
That’s my major things to be grateful. How about you?