First, I would like to say an enormous THANK YOU to the lovely Cynthia over at Random Thoughts who picked me for one of her seven versatile blogger awards. I was startled as can be when I clicked through to read her blog today and saw my lil’ blog actually got mentioned somewhere. But it was fantastic. Per my (admittedly) limited understanding, again based on Cynthia’s blog, I now need to reveal 7 things about myself and mention 7 other phenomenal bloggers, so here goes!
- My favorite color is green (preferably that beautiful dark forest green).
- I’m pregnant with twins (probably not so random, but it’s the first thing I think about most days).
- I work for a corporate & securities law firm after having done almost exclusively personal injury work previously.
- I argue with the voices in my head (primarily a semi-villain from one of my books who has an over-inflated impression of himself).
- I was born and raised in the Sacramento Valley in California.
- At one point I had a working/playing knowledge of 6 instruments (piano, organ, flute, oboe, basson, clarinet) and played 3 of them (at various times) in school bands.
- I’m a life-long Minnesota Twins & Atlanta Braves fan (with no time spent in either state), along with a forced conversion to being a Tampa Bay Rays fan.
Now for my list of worthy bloggers.
- Autumn Piper/Piper Denna at http://piperpatter.blogspot.com/
- Liz Fichera at http://lizficherablog.blogspot.com/
- Alison Beightol at http://adventuresofthecautionarytale.blogspot.com/
- Angela James at http://nicemommy-evileditor.com/blog
- Denise Little at http://deniselittle.wordpress.com/
- Monica Burns at http://monicaburns.blogspot.com/
- Madeline Smyth at http://madelinesmyth.blogspot.com/
Well, that certainly gave me a little kick in the tush to brighten my day. I had a more dreary post in mind and was in fact about to write it after catching up on blog posts by others. Please, check out the lovely ladies listed above and say hi when you go.