Second blog hop in as many days. Sheesh – what was I thinking? After reading this, please check out the other members of the hop at this location: With Love V-Day Blog Hope Well, that’s okay. I like talking. Or writing.
Rather than repeat yesterday’s type of post, I thought I’d just take this opportunity to update you on what’s going on with me. I’ve been bouncing all over the net the past week or so. It should slow down for a few weeks.
Recent appearances you might want to check out:
- London St. James Blog: Interview plus a bit from the first chapter of Blood Rage (2/7)
- Elizabeth Morgan: A round of 20-questions (2/8 – RELEASE DAY, woooot!)
- Shannan Albright: Part of her February Evernight Release party, small excerpt (2/8)
- Lynnette Labelle: Author spotlight and giveaway - a copy of Blood Rage to one commenter (to be chosen soon. Don’t miss your chance – right now there are only two entries! (2/9)
- Paranormal Romance Party: Interview, never-before-seen excerpt from Rage, and giveaway - copy of Rage + a $5 gift-card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. (2/11 – today!). Not sure how long the contest’ll be open, so comment soon!
- Empi Baryeh: Interview wherein I answer the questions I normally aim at guests here at my blog, but on her blog about me! (2/16) To add to the fun, she’s going to be here on the 16th.
- Shannan Albright: Author spotlight (2/17).
- Whole Latte Romance: Author spotlight (2/17)
- Whole Latte Romance: Review of Blood Rage (eeeeep! – 2/19)